If you are looking for a qualified local
domestic electrician in Worthing or surrounding area, to do any of your domestic wiring jobs, then look no further.
I am a fully insured, certified and registered
Part P electrician with approved Domestic Installer status. I have more than 20 years electrical experience and am more than capable of satisfying any of your electrical
With a Level Two in Health and Safety in the Workplace and 2 million pounds in public liability insurance, you are in more
than safe hands with My Worthing Electrician.
I offer customers high quality
workmanship and reliable electrical services, with very affordable prices. I provide free quotes rather than estimates, which means they WILL NOT change half way through a
You will find me respectful and accommodating
while I work in your home. I operate in a clean and tidy way, always aiming to leave your home as I found it. In addition I am also fully DBS
checked (This is the new equivalent of the CRB
- Wiring &
Re-Wires. I can completely rewire your existing house or do the complete electrical
instalation for your new-build.
- Additional Sockets and Points. With all the devices we use now that need power points, you need more sockets where you need them.
- Safety. DO NOT let your sockets get over loaded as this
can become a fire risk. If any of your cables or plugs are getting warm then they are over
loaded. If this is the case then please get My Worthing Electrician to take a look and help fix the problem.
- USB Sockets. I find that many customers now need
sockets with USB chargers built in.
- Lighting. I can help with the design and installation of all the types of lighting: up lights, down lights, wall lights, track lighting, LED
and LED COB lighting. Check out the Specialist in the Design of Lighting
- Consumer Units/Fuse-boxes. Replace your old and possibly unsafe fuse box with a new and safe consumer unit. With RCD and MCBs this will bring peace of mind to
you and your family.
- Garden and External
Installations. Add some outdoor lighting to your garden, patio or driveway, or sockets to
your shed or garage.
- Inspection & Testing.
EICR Electrical Installation Condition Reort. Householders - you may need your wiring signed off by a Part P tester prior to selling your home. Landlords - you have a legal
obligation to have your property signed off to be able to let it.
- Maintenance and repair. I can investigate and repair faults in your electrical installation or your
Project managment and maintenance. I can also help out with managment
of compleate projects. just click here.
offer: FREE NO OBLIGATION QUOTES
Contact me on
You can contact us by email on email@example.com and we will get back to you the next working day. However, for emergency call outs or just to speak with me, please feel free to
Areas Covered by My
Shoreham, Southwick, Goring, Ferring, East Preston, Rustington, Littlehampton, Angmering, Findon, Pulborough, Bognor Regis, Portslade, Brighton and many others